- How much does it cost?
- Who are the developers?
- Can I invest through the site?
- Do I need to do my own checks?
- Is there a maximum/minimum investment?
- How is my privacy protected?
- Who can use this platform?
- How can I prioritise which types of developments appear to me in the lists?
- How do I get in touch with developers?
- I've forgotten my password?
- I have other questions, who do I contact?
1. How much does it cost?
Our service is free to investors and lenders.
2. Who are the developers?
Most developers represent professional property development companies with a strong track record in the industry;
some are private individuals looking to get a single project funded.
3. Can I invest through the site?
No you can not invest directly via our site.
Our service is a listing platform which connects investors and lenders with top property investment deals.
The terms of the investment are discussed and transacted privately between the two parties once the connection has been made.
4. Do I need to do my own checks?
Yes you should. We showcase top investment opportunities,
but it is always advisable to carry out your own checks and due diligence during your discussions with a developer.
5. Is there a maximum/minimum investment?
You can invest as much or as little as you like within the parameters of each deal.
6. How is my privacy protected?
We do not share your name or contact information with anyone except developers you choose to connect with.
Connections with developers are made completely on your terms so your details are private until you decide to connect with a particular developer.
7. Who can use this platform?
Anyone who requires funding for a property development project and/or anyone who wants to invest in property development projects.
Investors must self-certify as either high net worth individuals or sophisticated investors.
8. How can I prioritise which types of developments appear to me in the lists?
Go to your profile settings and make sure you have set your investment criteria to match your investment priorities.
9. How do I get in touch with developers?
When you see a development you like, click ‘I’m Interested’.
This will send a message to the developer notifying them of your interest.
You are now connected with them and they will be able to contact you to arrange further discussions and meetings.
10. I've forgotten my password?
You can reset your password here.